Monday, May 26, 2008

Apologia

I started this blog after a demented 3-day spasm of maybe 200 e-mails to the more-or-less like-minded clowns (liberals and conservatives alike) on my mailing lists.

I realized that I had leaned on their indulgence and filled up their inboxes unconscionably. I regret that, and I have apologized to them.

uh, and from a selfish PoV, the overhead of maintaining multiple lists, keeping them non-overlapping, and getting the right links to the right lists with list-appropriate commentary just became Too Much(tm).

So I have moved my link-whoring here, and have invited my long-suffering buds to check in for their dose of bloviation as they see fit, or not at all, if that's their preference.

Thanks, FtC

PS: the initial 40 or so posts populating this blog are adapted from that 3-day spasm of e-mails.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home